Prof. Talal Al-Nahlawi
DDS, MSc, PhD Associate Professor in Endodontics
Dr. Talal Al-Nahlawi was born in Damascus in 1977. He graduated from Faculty of Dentistry-Damascus University in 1999; he completed his post graduate diploma in endodontics in 2001, Master of Science in 2004, and PhD degree in 2009 from Damascus University. Since then he became an assistant professor at Operative dentistry and Endodontics department at Damascus and Syrian Private Universities. He was conferred into the title of associate professor in 2015.
Dr. Talal has published 15 articles in national and international peer-reviewed dental journals. And he is a reviewer in European Endodontic Journal, Damascus University for Health Sciences and International Medical and Dental Journal of Advanced Research peer-reviewed journals. He is the author of two books in operative dentistry in Arabic 2015 and 2017, and has translated Sturdevants Art and science of Operative Dentistry 5th edition into Arabic language, Mosby Elsevier Publishing 2011. He has conducted hands on training for more than 2000 dentists in the field of Endodontics and restorative dentistry. He has a private practice in Damascus and United Arab Emirates mostly limited to Endodontics. Dr. Talal lectured in many national and international dental meetings (Syria, Canada, Brazil, Iraq, Turkey, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, India, Lebanon, South Africa, and South Korea).
- Board director member of the Syrian Endodontic Society
- Lecturer in the esthetic dentistry and endodontic specialties program in the National Dental Center for post graduate studies
- Endodontic program director of MHG Professional Development Dental Educational Institute Dubai
- Advisory Board Member of the Dental Surgeons Association of India DSAI and Dental Students Welfare Association of India DSWAI
- Associate Professor at Syrian Private and Damascus Universities