Smile Design, Dental Photography, & Dental Veneers
This activity is a Category (1) Accredited Group Learning Activity as defined by the Ministry of Public Health’s Department of Healthcare Professions – Accreditation Section and is approved for 24.00 hours.
- Apply aesthetic analysis and Smile Design in restorative dentistry
- Enumerate different types of ceramics and proper adhesion procedures
- Demonstrate the dental veneers from planning to cementation
- Discuss solving dental veneers problems including complex cases
- Discuss digital photography applications in dentistry and maximize its usage in restorative dentistry for aesthetics.
Hands-on Workshop Overall Learning Objectives:
- Practice smile design principles using stone cases and patient photos
- Practice cosmetic contouring and smile test drives
- Practice on veneers provisionalization and cementation
- Implement optimal intra and extra oral digital photographs
- Discover the importance of photo editing in Digital Smile Design
fill the following form: https://form.jotform.com/232874539179471