This course is now Fully booked .. Registration is now open for the Jan 2021 implant course
Download BAIRD Implant Course 2020 Application Form
To show your interest in the baird implant course please complete the following form:
This year course will be run over 8 modules (24 days) and hosts a group of world-renowned experts on implant dentistry including:
- Dr Hassan Maghaireh – Head of Scientific Committee – BAIRD Academy and Associate Professor in Implants & Oral Surgery , College of Medicine & Dentistry University , Birmingham.
- Prof Marco Esposito – Editor in Chief of The European Journal of Oral Implantology
- Dr Colin Burns , ITI Chairman, The UK & Ireland Section
- Prof StJohn Crean – Dean of School of Medicine and Dentistry at University of Central Lancashire (UCLan)
- Prof Crawford Bain, Specialist Certificates in Periodontics and Fixed Prosthodontics and formally Senior Lecturer and coordinator of MSc in Dental Primary Care, University of Glasgow.
- Dr Ziad Al-Ani – Senior Lecturer – School of Medicine, Dentistry and Nursing at University of Glasgow
- Dr Domniki Chatzopoulou- Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Dr Shaam Shamsi – Medicolegal adviser and dentist with special interest in implant dentistry.
and many other prominent national speakers and mentors.
- Module 1: 23- 24- 25th October 2020
- Module 2: 13-14-15th November 2020
- Module 3: 11-12-13th December 2020
- Module 4: 08-09-10th January 2021
- Module 5: 19-20-21st February 2021
- Module 6: 09-10-11th April 2021
- Module 7: 21-22-23rd May 2021
- Exam Module: to be confirmed
*While every effort will be given to fix the modules dates, the course organisers might on the off chance, change the module(s) dates on a short notice, in case of lecturers canceling due to private circumstances. You will always be given a minimal of four weeks notice.The Course organisers do not accept any liability for any loss which may arise from such short notice changes.*
For any further course enquiries please feel free to contact the course director; Dr Maghaireh at his mobile 07779137712 or course moderator Dr Victoria Ivancheva at 07925212788 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org