The mission of the British Academy of Implant & Restorative Dentistry is to advance the level of clinical knowledge and excellence through structured learning and development of dentists in the field of dental implantology and cosmetic dentistry whilst educating the public on the latest treatments and clinical techniques.
The Aims and Objectives of British Academy of Implant & Restorative Dentistry are as follows:
- To raise the profile of cosmetic & implant dentistry to the general public in the UK, Europe and Worldwide.
- To broaden the knowledge of cosmetic & implant dentistry among Dental Professionals in the UK, Europe and Worldwide.
- To run evidence based short and long courses in cosmetic and implant dentistry, accredited by UK universities.
- To seek and sponsor research projects by creating links with universities Worldwide.
- To source corporate sponsorship to support research projects worldwide.
- To be the no. 1 source of information for cosmetic & implant dentistry for members of the public and Dental Professionals.
- To set up accreditation processes for dentists.